Sharing the wealth I am privileged to gather…

More DEN at Troy Conference…

…which they not only offered free- but they are feeding us! Yay! This blog entry will try to impart any of the high points that you may not glean from literature or website info – Dennis is demanding that we remember to have fun. Great way to start the conference!

Here with Marianne Malmstrom (Knowclue Kidd in SL) and Sarah Rolle and the first person here I ran into Kevin Dorsey, and Educator extraordinaire I met at the Educational Computing conference last month.

Keynote speaker Lance former middle school teacher from Philadelphia schools–EVERY student in your class is bilingual – new definition of ESL is Emoticons as a second language

DEN Blog Network: www.DENblog.com (maybe denblogS ?)

Also showed us tranL8it.co (translates into text language) and @ http://www.Moonk.com Web 2.0 “Flash your Media” Slideshow video jukebox Pick a skin and go!

Most of this next section is Dennis talking about the DS Interface – and I posted that info in my last DEN post

Looking at the webinars posted in DEN webinar section – - – and PLN Tutorials – this ios a really robust resource! Will Richardson, Kathy Schrock and many others are featured in teh webinar section!

Posted by on September 27, 2008 at 11:51 am and tagged , ,  | Comments & Trackbacks (0)